Clan German
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain)

4 posters

Go down

what nation are you good at?

the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Vote_lcap17%the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Vote_lcap17%the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Vote_lcap0%the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Vote_lcap0%the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Vote_lcap32%the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Empty the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain)

Post  german)@cosmic Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:59 am

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WAR
This is not prefected. As it is not i may only suggest what to do, but i do that anyway. 1st. take over everything in spain area(spain if ur portugul, portugul if ur spain).
2nd. make a drop(spain) and load with portugul lancers. drop them at bottom left.
3rd. after removing turrants move barracks and some scvs down, start mass producing ghosts and portugul lancers
4th. take over all south and expand north into russia
5th. identify where enemies are and invade them with ghosts(not hero) and portugul lancers, and if they have air add goons and goliaths.

hint: make sure u upgrade everything as soon as you start to produce them
german)@cosmic
german)@cosmic
Schütze
Schütze

Back to top Go down

the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Empty Re: the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain)

Post  German)Lotus Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:10 pm

Come on France should be up there :'(
German)Lotus
German)Lotus
Rottenführer
Rottenführer

Back to top Go down

the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Empty re france

Post  german)@cosmic Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:14 pm

srry lotus but france's d and offensive are differnt and i cant seem 2 live very long with them.
german)@cosmic
german)@cosmic
Schütze
Schütze

Back to top Go down

the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Empty Re: the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain)

Post  German)Schutzen Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:26 pm

mmm somehow i feel that this guide is rather inspecific. lol. you can try to use city names too (although I dont really know what they are either) to help with that. Also i would recommend upgrading everything you are planning to get ASAP so you dont get screwed over later when you figure out that you need that unit but you only have 3/3 ups.

German)Schutzen
Oberschütze
Oberschütze

Back to top Go down

Post  German)Lotus Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:40 am

In diplo you can up your guys eight times..
German)Lotus
German)Lotus
Rottenführer
Rottenführer

Back to top Go down

Post  German)Timbore Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:42 pm

German)Schutzen wrote:mmm somehow i feel that this guide is rather inspecific. lol. you can try to use city names too (although I dont really know what they are either) to help with that. Also i would recommend upgrading everything you are planning to get ASAP so you dont get screwed over later when you figure out that you need that unit but you only have 3/3 ups.
German)Lotus wrote:In diplo you can up your guys eight times..

he means that when every1 else has 8 ups u only have 3.... i think but ya that works lol
German)Timbore
German)Timbore
Admin
Admin

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/assassinscreed/images.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  German)Schutzen Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:09 pm

yes i did mean u onli hav 3 ups when everyone else has 8. I dont play diplo alot, but even after playing a few times i think most people figure that one out.

German)Schutzen
Oberschütze
Oberschütze

Back to top Go down

the rights and wrongs of portugul(or spain) Empty upgrades

Post  german)@cosmic Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:01 pm

you are right i guess i could haev been more specific i will try to do so in the future
german)@cosmic
german)@cosmic
Schütze
Schütze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down