Clan German
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End is Here . . .

3 posters

Go down

The End is Here . . . Empty The End is Here . . .

Post  German)Timbore Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:49 pm

If there is anyone still use the clan name or anything. I am sorry. Our end has come. I have failed you. Once Wolf47 and Itachi left everything went down hill. And with me not being able to get onto sc the clan is dead. I am sorry I have left u down. But we may still be able to use this site to talk to each other. When I am able to get back onto SC I will be useing the name K.I.A. and Timbore. You can post here what your non German tag is/or will be.
German)Timbore
German)Timbore
Admin
Admin

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/assassinscreed/images.htm

Back to top Go down

The End is Here . . . Empty Re: The End is Here . . .

Post  German)God Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Too Bad, But i figured as much. Well i've been haveing sc troubles so i cant get on currently. But i am useing my RaS-God name now.
German)God
German)God
Oberschütze
Oberschütze

Back to top Go down

Post  German)Schutzen Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:12 am

A sad day indeed. I can't say I did much to prevent the downfall of the clan either, as I spent much of my time off the clan tag and mostly on east. I go by FireInTheHole on both west and east, although theres a (.01%) chance that I will be on Hurricane[uK] in east. Yes i belong to uK, but honestly I get got once every what, 2 months or something. So basically I'm less active there than I was here. Meanwhile my diplo game has been improving, and Ive kicked the ass out of some soviets and silents and whatnot. Germany FTW.

German)Schutzen
Oberschütze
Oberschütze

Back to top Go down

The End is Here . . . Empty Shit your aka is fireinthehole?

Post  German)G Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:01 pm

lol, i didn't know you were in this account or that Fireinthehole was your aka. Cause i check my friends list on RaS-God and Fireinthehole is in there. I Don't know why its a big deal to me right now lol. Im just freaking out man.

German)G

Back to top Go down

Post  German)Timbore Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:54 pm

ya actually i rejoined soviet my name is now Soviet_Hostile .... ya i could see german could of gone far..
German)Timbore
German)Timbore
Admin
Admin

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/assassinscreed/images.htm

Back to top Go down

The End is Here . . . Empty Coulda

Post  German)G Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:46 pm

yea it could, if you tried again just remember what went wrong here. Keep activity up, and get more recruiting done. Thats the best things to do

German)G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum